Saturday, March 26, 2011

Firsts











March 24, 2008: After a great deal of chatting on Knighthood (we think we met in Feb or early March but that happened in a group that has been deleted), I finally accept his friend request.

August 22, 2008: We meet in person for the first time in Oregon. Maybe I'll tell that story sometime. ;)













Hard to believe, but May 3, 2009 was the first time I can find him commenting on a post (we mostly talked in the Knighthood game and on MSN messenger or Skype).









No wall comments until May 13, 2009 when I link him to the "Jenga gun", ha!









November 28, 2009: Several days after the actual breakup with my ex, I finally declare myself single on Facebook and, well, you can see for yourselves. *smirk*

December 5, 2009: Andrew officially asks me to be his girlfriend.
February 6, 2010 is the first time I see him in person after we start dating.












March 19, 2010: The first "I love you" on Facebook. He said it first in text, on the phone, and in person (all of which were before Facebook btw).

September 29, 2010: He asks me to marry him and...
March 11, 2011: I do.

Such a funny little story we have. :D

No comments: