Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Phone call with my love:

Buddy in the background: Hey! Is that Katie?
My love: Yes...
Buddy: Hey! Ask her if you died which one of us she would go for first!
Me: *chuckling* Who says I'd go for another Marine that could up and die on me? Tell him you've ruined me for all other men, I would just go lesbian.
My love: Sorry, she says I've ruined her for all other men, I tend to do that, can't help it!
Buddy: Awww...

I had alot of fun visiting my love and getting to meet people. That buddy of his is the one who warmed up to me the fastest, everyone else was pretty shy. He has accepted me enough to pick on me like a lil sister or one of the guys. Completely cracks me up. :)

By the way that one last Milano cookie I mentioned in the last post? I let my love eat it...now THAT is true love. ;)

1 comment:

ellen b. said...

Yes...true loves involves giving up the last cookie for sure!