Sunday, February 27, 2011

Just ten more wake ups...

...til I am with my love again, and I absolutely cannot wait.

Even just getting to text him the last couple days has made the days seem brighter and time pass more easily, the moment I get that first "Hey Darlin" or "Good morning my love" after being out of contact something in me relaxes and I'm carefree again.

It's not that I don't cope without him, I manage and I have confidence I can continue to deal with distance and times without communication. It's just that everything is better with him around...also sometimes after not talkin to him awhile I have a lil manic OCD cleaning spree, ha! During boot camp it was my room, I cleaned out the closet and my desk and rearranged furniture. This time was all the bathroom drawers and cupboards. I told him after deployments he will probably come home to a sparkling spotless little house.

But anywho, ten more wake ups...the last night I will be on a plane and not be sleeping so I don't have a wake up that day, ha. Between now and then I have my third wedding dress fitting and am considering attending Emerald City Comicon for the first time. Exciting, right?

No comments: